"Make no mistake: in addition to the main adventure, Assassin´s Creed III is a gigantic world with comprehensive systems and a wealth of optional quests and challenges offering dozens of hours of gameplay. This book is your travel guide to our world. Piggyback has produced a guide outstanding in every way: it is 100% complete, user-friendly with a strong focus on game visuals and art. If you want to make the most of your game, look no further."
Alex Hutchinson, Assassin´s Creed III Creative Director
An exclusive 16-page "History vs. Story" section presents the game´s story with real-life history of the period interwoven with commentaries from scriptwriter Corey May (only available in US Collector´s Edition and PAL Standard Edition).
- ALL SECRETS:
All unlockables, all bonuses, all collectible items, all hidden destinations, all Achievements and all Trophies... you won´t miss a thing.
Statistics, diagrams and analysis from our experts provide a comprehensive understanding of all game systems and features.
- MULTIPLAYER SECTION:
Packed with a wealth of insights, advanced tips and hi-res maps.
- REVOLUTIONARY WALKTHROUGH:
An at-a-glance walkthrough covers every step of the adventure supported by detailed, annotated screenshots.
- STORY ANALYSIS:
Includes a series retrospective and breakdown of all major plot events and mysteries, with insightful speculation on future developments...
Ease of use
- All pages in full colour
- A quick-search index gives you immediate access to the information you seek
- Comprehensive maps showing where all items are to be found
- User friendly tab system guarantees precise information immediately
- Extra-Large Map Poster on superior vintage paper
- Exclusive artwork
- Original artwork
- Each page features an individual design
- Top quality screenshots to illustrate playing tactics
- 8 in. x 10 7/8 in. (203mm x 276mm)
- High quality paper (80#)
- Sprache: Englisch
- Seiten: ca. 340
- Gewicht: ca. 1403g
- Hersteller: Piggyback
- Format: DIN A4, farbig, Hardcover
- EAN: 9780307895462
- ISBN: 978-0307895462
- Plattformen: PC, PS3 & XBOX360
- Dieser Collectors Guide ist in Deutscher Sprache nicht erschienen!